I am a Certified Event Planner with over 25 years experience in planning corporate events, workshops, seminars, and social events. As your event planner, besides managing the logistics for you, I also enjoy the creativity involved with coming up with a theme and watching it unfold from conception through to completion.
Sometimes events begin with a venue, a budget and a timeline. Although, if you have not gotten that far … do not worry about this… I have many resources to help you find the perfect location. Through experience, I’ve realized the venue is a critical component to enhancing the theme.
Among the many tasks involved in the planning process, I can also find the appropriate resources for decorations, photography, entertainment and transportation. In all cases I ‘ll ask for price and availability on the quote to determine if this will work for your specific event before offering it to you as a suggestion.
To synchronized the event production, we will arrange for periodic meetings where we will share informational updates. Often I utilize zoom to save time, and dropbox for file sharing. But, I am open to suggestions to change that if it does not work for you.
- Assist Client to help identify event objective, theme, venue, budget and timeline
- Block time on calendar
- Event Timeline – begin planning process
- Capture details of event from conception to completion
- Line up resources for venue, decorations, guest speaker, photography, entertainment
- Contract Negotiations
- Manage resources, get quotes and review with client
- Provide day of event timeline to client
- Assist client with date of event agenda
- Exceed client’s expectations
- adhere to budget and timeline
- deliver event on or under budget