Corporate, Social, Private or Fundraisers Events
CJ is a Certified Event Planner with over 25 years of experience planning corporate events, workshops, seminars, and social events. Her expertise is a culmination of creativity and planning that is specifically designed for the occasion. The finite details are captured in reports with timelines and budget updates. These are of the utmost importance when it comes to executive business meetings, corporate and social events.
She has earned the reputation and is known as the trusted “go-to” person— and the glue that holds everything together during the entire planning process.
Her know-how comes from…
- Resourceful with a list of venues and suppliers in the industry.
- Innate ability to translate ideas into events that reflect your personal style.
- Expertise in working within all kinds of budgets.
- Conversation style that’s relaxed and engaging – heart to heart.
- Inventive in taking an idea and finding the best way for it be expressed.
- Hands-on experience planning high-level corporate events.
- Executive Meetings, Business and Social Events, Community Events, Retirement parties to Memorial Services.
- CJ enjoys the creativity involved with coming up with an event theme and watching it unfold from conception through to completion.
Event Planning Services
Events typically begin with a venue, a budget, and a timeline. Although, if you have not gotten that far in the planning stage, … do not worry … CJ has a multitude of resources to help you find the perfect location. The venue is a critical component to enhancing the theme.
Among the many tasks involved in the planning process, she can also find the appropriate resources for decorations, photography, entertainment and transportation. In all cases, she’ll ask for price and availability on the quote to determine if this will work for your specific event before offering it to you as a suggestion.