Busy executives delegate administrative tasks to better manage their time…
Adminologist works one-on-one with busy “on the go” executives to build collaborative administrative partnerships.
Collaboration is the name of the game. Together we can define your administrative needs to come up with a stratgic plan that will keep your projects moving forward. This is the best way to ensure you meet your important goals and objectives. It also helps improve the overall effectiveness of your business.
Here are some benefits to consider when working with Adminologist as your administrative partner:
- Confidentiality: Your project will never be outsourced or your confidentiality compromised.
- CJ works behind the scenes remotely and performs the work herself.
- Time: Your time is valuable and should be focused on building your business.
- Delegate administrative tasks such as follow up phone calls, calendaring, and travel arrangements.
- Space: You can be anywhere but here — it doesent matter – you do not need to provide additional office space.
- Meetings are efficiently conducted through a simple phone call, scheduled zoom, or web-ex, etc.
- Equipment: You will not need to purchase or manage the logistics of employee computers, printer, phones, software.
- Adminologist has a fully equipped office in Silicon Valley.
- Cost: Your administrative costs are greatly reduced because you do not need to hire an employee, provide benefits, conduct annual reviews, and/or proces payroll, etc.
- Adminologist is contract based
- Flexibility: You choose the length of contract for your service.
- Adminologist has both long term and short term clients.
What can be delegated? Here are some ideas to consider:
- Your Assistant can be your point of contact for followups and to collect deliverables
- Your Assistant can be your liaison to support business relationships when you are not available
- Your Assistant prepares documents for you; Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Your Assistant manages your calendar or schedule appointments: Outlook, Gmail
- Your Assistant schedules executive meetings, webinars, workshops, and training
- Your Assistant plans special events; venue, meeting room logistics and contracts
- Your Assistant schedules travel; including meetings with clients, registrations, speaking engagements, etc.
- Your Assistant files your Expense Reports – Concur, or Excel or other software
- Your Assistant buys gifts for your clients; Holidays, special occasions
- Your Assistant tracks your Purchase Orders, Supplier Agreements, Statement of Work, and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Your Assistant is your Bookkeeper or works with your Bookkeeper: Update QuickBooks, process Invoices, etc.
- Your Assistant can assist you with hiring; job descriptions, job postings, resume review, pre-screen candidates
- Your Assistant tracks your projects for you: Dropbox, Basecamp, iMeetCentral
If you don’t see what you are looking for in the list above, that’s perfectly fine — because no two clients have the same requirements. In fact, most projects CJ works on are designed to meet the client’s needs.
Value Added Administrative Services
Primarily, CJ works from her virtual office. But she also knows knows that there are times you might need on-site support at your office or at a meeting. In this case, she will travel and provide you with specialized on-site support as needed.